Monday, June 9, 2008

First Day Back

Today is my first day back on track, with my cute little kiddoes. As they were coming in this morning I realized how much I really did miss them! They have been so helpful, helping me move desks, get things set up, etc. (since I really didn't get much done on Friday). This year's class has been one of my favorite/better classes I've had in a while. It's going to be quite a sad day come July 1st when I have to say goodbye to them. I'll miss the little buggers.

3 comments:

Jan said...

It's nice to have a group that you know you will miss when the time comes -- as opposed to one that you can't wait to get rid of!

100 Percent Cottam said...

happy last time back on track! enjoy your time with the cutie pies!

Liz and Dave said...

I hope it all went well for you yesterday. One more month you can do it. Hopefully you will get another good class next time like this class.