Friday, November 2, 2007

Referendum 1: School Vouchers

I have one word to say about this: BAD! Don't vote for it. It's not a good thing. It won't help public schools, it isn't a good thing for all children. It's a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad thing. Trust me on that. Talk to any teacher, they'll say the same. Too many loop holes, too many problems. I got a paper on my door yesterday in favor and stating all the myths and explanations. It's crap I tell you. Don't do it!

4 comments:

Emily John said...

Thanks. It's good to know. All the info is very miss leading.

Brekke said...

This is a little off the subject, but I just saw your list of kids books. I LOVE Skippyjon Jones! I have the one where he's a chihuahua and I love it.

Angie said...

I am an idiot when it comes to that kind of stuff!

100 Percent Cottam said...

good to know! it's so hard to figure out what's good and what's not with all the political talk.